Friday, May 21, 2010

Chris Bot Lives!

So I couldn't wait to get the paint on Chris Bot and I just decided to start animating him.  After all, I mean, why not right?
So I made a rig out of LEGO and plasticine that kept Chris Bot standing and pulled out the web cam and started animating the guy.  The results can be seen on you tube and yes, I still have the trial version of Stop Mo pro but it's not that bad.  The rig wasn't removed because I think I can't do rig removal with the trial version, well at least export rig removal.
Anyhow, here's the embedded video and a link to the you tube video.  Once you viddie it, then drop me a line and tell me what you think!

At the end Chris Bot falls down but for some reason, you tube clipped the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuEBA5VZS9o

No comments:

Post a Comment